Piedras Blancas Lighthouse

PIEDRAS BLANCAS LIGHT STATION ASSOCIATION   http://www.piedrasblancas.gov
The Piedras Blancas Light Station is located about 15 miles north of Cambria, on a rugged, windswept point. The Piedras Blancas Lighthouse was first illuminated in 1875 as an important aid to navigation. There is a rich human history and natural history that come together at Point Piedras Blancas. Tours include the historic lighthouse, support buildings, and a 1/2 mile interpretive trail. Tour information is available at www.piedrasblancas.gov

15850 Hwy 1, San Simeon, CA 93452 
phone - 927-3719 : fax - 924-1114 : membershiip@piedrasblancas.org