- Business Advocacy: The Chamber supports member businesses by acting as a voice for the common interests of members. The Board intercedes on your behalf with the CCSD, SLO County Government, and the Coastal Commission.
- Communication: As a small town Chamber, we foster an environment of open communication with our members and the community.
- Visitor Center: Our visitor center is staff by friendly volunteers who greet visitors from around the world seven days a week and provide information about the area, its businesses, and activities.
- Website: Our very active, well-visited website includes member business descriptions and contact information with a link to your website.
- Social Media: The Chamber actively promotes the town and businesses through various social media outlets.
- Online Event Calendar: The Chamber maintains a current online event calendar to encourage visitors to town and therefor to your business.
- Networking: The Chamber offers various networking opportunities enabling you to interact with fellow business members. If your business is ever in need, you will have your Chamber and a community of businesses to turn to for help.
- Marketing Opportunities: The Chamber provides multiple avenues to promote your business through online exposure and sponsorships
- Events: The Chamber sponsors popular events such as the Art & Wine Festival, Chili Cook-off and Car Show, the Olallieberry Festival, and supports numerous community events that attract visitors to our area.
- Make a Difference: Being a part of the chamber means you can help steer the course for future business in Cambria!
Become a member today, call (805) 927-3624 or Email Us